The trucking industry is responsible for moving more than 70% of our nation’s freight. This means that there is a lot of money to be had in the industry; however, it also means that there are a lot of other trucks and companies already out there on the road. With such a large number of trucks and a large amount of freight, posting trucks and finding loads that are right for you can be complicated, time-consuming, and competitive.
Load boards can come with costly fees and subscriptions, stale data, time-consuming follow-ups, and high competition with low rates. At Xpress Technologies, we understand the needs and demands of today’s trucking industry. To excel, you need a tool that provides more stability and control over the needs of your business without having to worry about all of the negatives like lagging data and low rates.
The Xpress Technologies Difference
We are committed to providing carriers like you with consistent, reliable, and profitable freight. Xpress Technologies isn’t a trucking company; we’re a technology company. By harnessing years of experience in trucking and combining it with cutting-edge technology, we have created a large fleet-level tool that helps small carriers and owner-operators access the best freight from shippers nationwide. The entire Xpress Technologies (XT) suite of ELD, Driver, Loads, and Fleet Management tools are best-in-class, enabling access to personalized freight and technology needed to grow your business.
Xpress Technologies ‘Carrier OS’ Features
Carrier OS is the next evolution of load boards — it is a platform that learns from your preferences to recommend the right loads, at the right time, at a better rate.
Carrier OS also helps ease your daily routine and connects you with the right loads with essential features like:
- Favorite Lane Alerts: Easily set up your favorites so that you receive notifications of loads in your favorite lanes without having to search for them manually.
- Post Trucks: Post your trucks directly in the app with the ability to quickly view available loads for specific dates and locations.
- Load Management: Grow your business and stay organized by keeping track of all of your loads, not just the ones booked on our platform, and quickly fill gaps in your truck’s load schedule.
XT Telematics Device and XT ELD
In addition to a full suite of load and fleet management tools, Xpress Technologies offers two unique devices to enhance and improve how you get freight - at no cost to you. The XT Telematics device (formerly known as the Haulynx X2F) is designed for carriers who want to take advantage of reduced check calls, freight management functions, and dedicated freight opportunities but want to retain their current ELD provider.
The XT ELD (formerly known as the Haulynx ELD) offers the same functionality and features as the XT Telematics Device with the addition of having access to additional tools and features such as Hours of Service, DVIR, and eLog tools. Below is a breakdown of the features and tools Xpress Technologies offers with each device.
XT Telematics Device and XT ELD Features
The full suite of tools and features with both the XT Telematics Device and the XT ELD includes:
- Smart Load Distribution Platform:
- Advanced freight matching
- Opportunities for dedicated freight
- Access loads based on preference
- Personalized Load Matching and Recommendations:
- Less time searching for freight
- Instantly book loads
- Searchable Loads:
- Easily search and access all loads in our system
- Automatic and Manual Truck Posting:
- Powers advanced freight matching to save time
- Fleet Management:
- Bird’s-eye view of your truck(s)
- Real-time GPS Vehicle Tracking:
- Up-to-date, real-time location sharing and map view
- Load Management:
- Actively manage all loads — both XT and carrier’s own loads
- Geofencing-enhanced with location sharing
- Automatic Load Completion Based on Geofencing:
- Geofence around drop-off location automatically completes load
- GPS Navigation:
- In-app navigation to load pick-up or drop-off location
- Plug & Play Installation:
- Easy installation (includes bypass wiring)
Additional XT ELD Features
The XT ELD enhances how you get freight by learning and improving future load recommendations each time you book a load. Features available with the XT ELD that are not available with the XT Telematics Device include:
- Fully FMCSA Compliant ELD Hardware:
- Device is fully FMCSA-compliant
- Remote activation of ELD functionality
- Training and support provided for easy transition
- Hours of Service (HOS):
- Track Hours of Service with iOS & Android App
- Full administration from simple web application
- Duty Status:
- Accurate Record of Duty Status tracking
- View auto-generated eLogs & reporting
- Share with DOT for inspections
- HOS Violation Reporting:
- Quickly identify Hours of Service violations for corrective action
- Generate automated International Fuel Tax Agreement reports
- Perform digital vehicle inspection reports from iOS & Android app
- Team Driving:
- Accurate HOS management when driving in teams
- Fuel Receipt Tracking:
- Centralized fuel receipts tracking from iOS & Android app
Go Further with Xpress Technologies
There’s no need to be tied to your computer looking at load boards all day when you can access our tools and features right from your phone. The Xpress Technologies integrated platform allows you to get the best freight for your needs and stay on the move with our iOS and Android-enabled app. Additionally, our platform helps carriers maintain their independence and grow their business by offering freight opportunities based on carrier wants, not loads based on brokerage needs.